Monday, November 13, 2006

halloween

So, the call went out; big halloween party, costumes a must! Some people were kind of wussing out but Phil (the organiser this time) was adamant. No Costume, no party!
So everyone got into it. In the afternoon, me and Juri went looking for costumes, but they were all either really expensive or really lame. So I suggested she should go to a 2nd hand store and get old clothes to go as a hippy, I was gunna go with my backup plan. But Juri insisted I go as a hippy too. So after a fruitless search for bell-bottoms I went with some purple corduroy pants and a shirt already in my cupboard I topped it off with a rainbow headband with cut up wool hanging off it, (cos a hippy needs hair) and also some rose-coloured glasses. After putting them things on I felt full-hippy cos everything looked really trippy. Like, psychedelic man!
Anyways about 30- people turned up and it was 3 hours of all you can drink karaoke, so it didnt take long to get the place rocking. I did a version of Sex Machine that tore the house down. Get up-ah!
After 3 hours, unfortunately it was time to go. But luckily a bunch of people were also going to Ikuta (where I live), so we went down to the fish bar for a few more. At the end of the night, I tried to take my camera out of my pocket but dropped it and broke the screen. Dead. Farewell fair Snappy (the post-mortem name I just gave to my dead camera) you served me well. To fix it would've cost the same as a new camera (or more than the price of a just average camera) so I went and got a new one today. Very cool.
Peace

The undead can be remarkably good drinkers











Another in the lucky man series. The hair had come off by this stage, much too hot










When zombies attack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home